RAVE Reviews, the innovative site that publishes entertaining rankings based on advanced data-driven analysis, has published its ranking of the “Best Used Cars,” available HERE.
Purchasing a vehicle is an exciting time but can quickly turn into a stressful ordeal if one isn’t prepared. This article is intended to be a starting point for readers looking to buy a used car, whether they’re upgrading their current vehicle or investing in their first car. The ranking covers a variety of vehicle categories, including SUVs, trucks, sedans, and vans. It also provides industry insight and some tips to make used vehicle shopping as smooth as possible.
“Purchasing a vehicle can be a grueling experience. Hours of research. Days of visiting car lots. Crusty used car salesmen mouth breathing over an unfair contract. We wrote this article to make it easier for individuals to have a pleasant car buying experience,” said Hillary Miller, Managing Editor for RAVE Reviews.
The methodology for the ranking was based on an analysis of consumer reviews and input from expert negotiators, as well as price, reliability scores, and overall value.
The full list of winners includes:
- 2018 Honda Civic Hatchback (Tokyo, Japan)
- 2017 Volkswagen Golf Hatchback (Wolfsburg, Germany)
- 2018 Honda Pilot SUV (Tokyo, Japan)
- 2018-19 Infiniti QX80 SUV (Wan Chai, Hong Kong)
- 2017 Hyundai Accent SE Hatchback (Seoul, South Korea)
- 2018 Toyota Prius C Hatchback (Aichi Prefecture, Japan)
- 2018 Toyota Camry Sedan (Aichi Prefecture, Japan)
- 2019 Ford Escape SUV (Dearborn, MI)
- 2018 MINI Cooper Hardtop 2 Door (Munich, Germany)
- 2018 Tesla Model S Sedan (Palo Alto, CA)
- 2018 Ford F-150 Truck (Dearborn, MI)
- 2018 Ford Fiesta SE Hatchback (Dearborn, MI)
- 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk SUV (Toledo, Ohio)
- 2018 Hyundai Elantra Sedan (Seoul, South Korea)
- 2018 Honda Odyssey Van (Tokyo, Japan)
- 2017 Fiat 500 Hatchback (Turin, Italy)
- 2018 Subaru Legacy Sedan (Tokyo, Japan)
- 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Truck (Dearborn, MI)
- 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Van (Auburn Hills, MI)
- 2018 GMC Yukon SUV (Detroit, MI)
- 2018 Mazda CX-5 SUV (Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan)
- 2018 Honda Ridgeline Truck (Tokyo, Japan)
- 2018 Nissan Versa Note Hatchback (Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan)
- 2019 Toyota RAV4 SUV (Aichi Prefecture, Japan)
- 2018 BMW 3 Series Sedan (Munich, Germany)
- 2018 Toyota Sienna Van (Aichi Prefecture, Japan)
- 2018 Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback (Detroit, MI)
- 2018 Toyota Tacoma Truck (Aichi Prefecture, Japan)
- 2018 Kia Sedona Van (Seoul, South Korea)
- 2018 Honda Fit Hatchback (Tokyo, Japan)
About RAVE Reviews
RAVE: Life Reviewed.
It’s not a product review site. It’s not a lifestyle magazine. But if those two met on an online dating site, well, let’s just say that 9 months later, you’d have RAVE.
A pure product review site will give you an exhaustive rundown on the features of a coffee maker or a vacuum or a set of headphones you’re considering. But life isn’t just about features—it’s also about fit. Does it fit your lifestyle? Your brand? Your needs?
That’s what RAVE does.
We take the best parts of the traditional product review—blind testing, rigorous data analysis, objective comparison of features—and smash them together with stylish design, attractive photography, and a conversational style of writing that’s as entertaining as it is informative.
We don’t just review products. We review life.
Hillary Miller | firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Editor, RAVE Reviews