Key features of the all-new Trench Box G-Rail Receiver include:
- Patent pending low-profile design allows end-users to add guardrails to trench box corners to reduce challenging gaps and to enhance safety.
- Best-in-class precision adjustment allows user to install on trench boxes or other compatible structures with wall thicknesses ranging from ¼” up to 8”.
- Unique Adjustment Wheel provides quick installation without the need for tools.
- Lightweight and portable with an integrated easy carry handle and weighing only 14 lb, it is easy to position and move around jobsites.
- Versatile and adaptable – Accommodates two Guardian G-Rails per receiver with a third connection option for alternate guardrails.
Fabian Guerrero, Senior Product Manager says “Guardian continues to solidify its position as one of the market leaders in guardrail systems. While many think this category is commoditizing, we see it differently and go beyond to identify and solve more customer problems. The new Trench Box G-Rail Receiver has the versatility and adjustability to accommodate most trench boxes currently used in the field. It is super simple to transport and install and has received a great reception from experienced users in the passive fall protection system market. We are very excited that launch time is now here!”
About Guardian Fall