Antares Vision Group, a leading provider of quality control and track & trace systems that ensures the transparency of products and supply chains through integrated data management, will debut its comprehensive, integrated production ecosystem solutions set at Pack Expo 2023, September 9-11 in Las Vegas. At Booth N-9729, the company will introduce DIAMIND, a series of interconnected software and hardware systems that, combined, provide physical products with the digital identities necessary for success in a variety of modern sectors, including life science, food & beverage, cosmetics/personal care and high-leverage luxury goods.
DIAMIND operates at the line, factory, warehouse, enterprise, and supply chain levels, guaranteeing everything from product quality through sophisticated inspection systems to
end-to-end traceability via integrated, cloud-based data management. DIAMIND’s integrated setup provides a single point of reference for substantially simplified project management and centralized support services. The result Is heightened and interconnected quality assurance extending from raw materials and line production to warehouses, store shelves and end users.
All totaled, DIAMIND comprises multiple production and supply chain suites, making them applicable to manufacturers, distributors, wholesales and even government organizations. Details on each layer include:
- DIAMIND’s Line solutions include inspection systems and machines for manufacturing and packaging lines, offering precision quality control pertaining to products, packaging, containers, and labeling. This suite also comprises track & trace equipment and software for digital identity management through serialization and aggregation.
- DIAMIND Factory offers a software suite that manages the entire production site, conducting performance-boosting activities such as monitoring and optimizing processes, enhancing production efficiency and quality, improving planning and factory maintenance, and sustainability facilitation.
- DIAMIND Warehouse is the software suite that leverages traceability and serialization data to manage the inter- and intra-facility movement of goods, including receiving, shipping, materials tracking, and remaining inventory.
- DIAMIND Enterprise suite offers software solutions that nurture and simplify regulatory compliance management, including track and trace-centric oversight of serialized and non-serialized products and assets.
- DIAMIND Supply Chain is a software suite enabling end-to-end visibility and management, from raw materials to trading partners to end users.
About Antares Vision Group
Antares Vision Group is driving digitalization of products and supply chains by leading traceability, inspection, and integrated data management. AV Group helps companies and institutions to achieve safety, quality, efficiency, and sustainability, enabling Trustparency®.
DIAMIND, AV Group’s integrated ecosystem of solutions, simplifies the technology environment and supports businesses growth by enabling a data-driven and tailored journey to digital innovation. Connecting physical products with digital identities, DIAMIND runs at the line, factory, warehouse, enterprise, and supply chain levels, and guarantees product quality (inspection systems and equipment) and end-to-end traceability (from raw materials to production, from distribution to the consumer and back) through integrated data management, applying artificial intelligence and potentially blockchain.
AV Group operates in the Life Science (pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and hospitals), Beverage, Food, Cosmetics, Chemicals, and Packaging industries and potentially many others.
AV Group has been listed in STAR segment of Euronext since 14 May 2021 and has been included in the Euronext Tech Leaders index, dedicated to leading tech companies with high growth potential, since July 2022.
In 2022, Antares Vision Group recorded a turnover of €223 million. The Group operates in 60 countries, employs more than 1,300 people, and has a consolidated network of over 40 international partners.