The SRMW-19U-24 sunlight readable monitors are designed to operate in direct bright sunlight, or in other high ambient-light conditions. They utilize state-of-the-art LED backlights to produce over 1,000 nits of brightness (vs. 250-300 nits for standard monitors). This results in amazingly bright, crystal-clear images, even with direct, bright sunlight on the face of the screen. The SRMW-19U-24 features a rugged NEMA 4X stainless steel panel-mount enclosure which can also be painted black. It is completely sealed and will withstand rain, snow, sleet, etc. These are ideal for outdoor use in a wide range of demanding applications including military, law enforcement, stadiums, amusement parks, advertising, transportation, marine, auto racing, oil and gas, inspection and other industries where viewability in direct sunlight is crucial.
The SRMW-19U-24 features:
- 19” Waterproof Sunlight Readable LCD Monitor
- 1,000 nits Brightness
- Produces Clear, Sharp Images Even in Direct Bright Sunlight
- Waterproof NEMA 4X Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Protective Anti-Reflective Glass
- Automated Ambient Light Sensor
- Video Inputs: VGA, HDMI, Composite (BNC Loop-Thru)
- Operating Temperature: -22° F to +185° F (-30° to +85° C)
- Lockable On-Screen Display (OSD) Controls
- Auto Re-Start After Power Loss
- TRU-Tuff Ensures Maximum Shock/Vibration Resistance
- 3 Year Warranty
Click HERE to view the full spec sheet.
All TRU-Vu industrial LCD monitors are specifically designed for use in demanding applications. Every TRU-Vu monitor utilizes industrial-grade components and high-end LCD panels not found in retail/consumer-grade monitors. This ensures superior image quality, improved performance and greater durability. Our 3-Year Warranty ensures you of reliable worry-free operation.