Die casters often encounter process situations that impact their operations. Die casting lubricants can make a big difference by providing efficiencies and cost saving through:
- Longer die and tool life
- Extended production cycles without interruption
- More parts produced per hour
- Less scrap
- Reduction of soldering and reduced waste production
- Quaker’s Broad Range of Die Casting Lubricant Solutions
Quaker Chemical Corporation (NYSE: KWR, “Quaker”), a global chemical specialty supplier and technical leader in die casting lubricant solutions, will present lubricant solutions at the NADCA 2018 Die Casting Congress and Exposition, October 15-17 at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis IN.
- “Instantaneous Monitoring of Bio-Growth in Die Lubricants with Adenosine Triphosphate Testing” by Chirag Vaghela, Development Chemist III, on Monday, October 15th
- “Understanding Your Lubricant Optimizes Production” by Matt Lococo, Global Technical Director – Die Casting, on Monday October 15th
At booth 902, Quaker will feature its broad portfolio of die casting lubricants ranging from die lubricants, plunger lubricants, ladle coasting, trimming lubricants, to fire-resistant hydraulic fluids, metal removal fluids, and cleaners.
Click HERE for more industry related information.
About Quaker Chemical Corporation
Quaker Chemical Corporation is a leading global provider of process fluids, chemical specialties, and technical expertise to a wide range of industries, including steel, aluminum, automotive, mining, aerospace, tube and pipe, cans, and others. For nearly 100 years, Quaker has helped customers around the world achieve production efficiency, improve product quality, and lower costs through a combination of innovative technology, process knowledge, and customized services. Headquartered in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, USA, Quaker serves businesses worldwide with a network of dedicated and experienced professionals whose mission is to make a difference. Visit www.quakerchem.com to learn more.
Quaker Chemical Corporation
901 E. Hector Street
Conshohocken, PA 19428
P: (610) 832-4000