Sign-up to learn more about for AGMA’s Motion + Power Technology Expo (formerly Gear Expo), October 15-17.
This event is much more than a name change. It is an event that mirrors AGMA’s commitment to keep pace with the changes in the motion and power transmission marketplace, most notably demonstrated by the innovative show partnership with the National Fluid Power Association (NFPA).
For the first time, we will bring together manufacturers, suppliers, buyers, and experts in the mechanical power transmission, fluid power, and electrical drive industries.
Over three action-packed days in Detroit, end-users can shop the latest technology, products and services, and compare benefits side-by-side. Prominent exhibitors will conduct demos and host information-rich seminars as well as offer-up technical expertise.
It’s equally as important to maintain your technical know-how. Sign-up for the MPT Conference, an all-new partnership between AGMA and NFPA focusing on business trends and emerging technologies. AGMA’s Fall Technical Meeting will be held concurrent with MPT Expo, and education seminars will also be presented by industry experts.
In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in ASM’s Heat Treating Conference & Exposition, co-located with MPT Expo.
Discover new opportunities for your business.
- Browse 300+ exhibitors showcasing their latest innovations, including the all-new NFPA Pavilion.
- Experience a brand-new conference, in partnership with NFPA and AGMA, focusing on business topics and emerging technologies: blockchain, cybersecurity, supply chain, workforce, 3D printed metal, electric drive technology, IoT and robotics.
- Participate in the inaugural Women’s Breakfast featuring Stacey M. DelVecchio, F. SWE, Additive Manufacturing Product Manager, Caterpillar, and Past President of the Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- Expand your knowledge. MPT Expo is co-located with ASM Heat Treating Society’s Conference & Exposition.
- Get top-level technical training. AGMA’s Fall Technical Meeting will be held concurrent with MPT Expo – includes access to the exhibits.
- Combine classroom learning and show floor innovations. Education seminars will also be presented and taught by industry experts – includes access to the exhibits.